Is there anything more important in life than the relationship that exists between ourselves and the ones we love? Personally, I don't think so. It is for this reason that I developed parentingwithanattitude.blogspot.com
The purpose of my blog is two-fold: to help good parents become better parents, and to encourage married couples to thrive-not just survive-in their relationship. New thoughts and ideas will be added to
parentingwithanattitude.blogspot.com on a regular basis, and will consist of 6 primary areas regarding marriage and parenting(click on any of the 6 to read a further description):
1. A Monday morning thought for good parents who want to be better parents;
2. guest authors who will be writing articles that relate to either parenting, marriage or some other area of
3. 21 habits of a healthy marriage that I will weigh in on;
4. 14 articles that address what I believe are important differences between punishment and discipline, as well as the differences between parental power and parental authority;
5. "What kids do and say that make us laugh and smile"-an opportunity for you to write in and share funny and touching stories from your observations of kids;
6. periodic excerpts and discussion questions taken directly from my book, Parenting with an Attitude.....21 Questions Successful Parents Ask Themselves.
I hope you will "tune in" from time to time and see what new thoughts and ideas have been added.
Ed Wimberly, Ph.D.